Okay, enough complaining. :) I had lots of fun hanging out with everyone, at least.
Random other things:
- I saw Thor a couple of weeks ago. Infinitely better than Pirates, and I greatly enjoyed it. Lots of fun, and lots of eyecandy. ;
- Watched the SV finale last week. I stopped watching in s7 so I read some summaries to catch up. Strange coming back after 3 seasons, because so much has changed, but I still enjoyed it. Nice to see Clark and Lex one last time, and I totally lost it and started crying at the end because. Oh. LEX. We knew it was your destiny and we saw it in flashforwards years ago, but to actually see it happen... :( And then the music and Clark in the costume, and oh. I do rather miss that show.
- not sure what to say about the SPN finale... I liked it well enough. Am as freaked about the ending as everyone, but am hoping it will be resolved satisfactorily and am reasonably confident that it's the *spoilers* making *spoiler* act that way. ;)
- Speaking of SPN, I made a Castiel doll! After 6.20 I felt like I'd need one to hug in the finale, so I made one and mostly finished him in time for Friday. Got the wings on with velcro just yesterday, though, and still want to add some details to his trenchcoat. Will post pictures at some point.
- Work's ok. Busy. Evidently a lot busier than last year at this time, which makes me feel better about being behind in what needs to be done but still stressed about getting it done on time. Sigh. Kinda don't actually have time for a long weekend, though it's nice! Went up to Bowen last night. Tomorrow is hanging out at home, maybe drawing (I have several dS things I want to work on, most of them porny XD), and cleaning the house. Wooo. Livin' it up!
Huh. Evidently I have basically no Pirates icons. What the hell was I using that summer I was in the fandom? o.o This will have to do, then. Sums up my feelings about the movie quite well.